Friday, March 4, 2011

3 Makeup Illusions

Ever saw a girl and wondered, "How does she look so radiant, with cheek bones so high, and plump lashes?" To tell you the truth, nobody looks like that. That girl you saw was most likely wearing makeup. She probably knows a good amount about makeup to achieve her illuminating look. To master this, you need to know the basics of illusions. If not, you'll end up to look like this:
I like your makeup...LOL JK, it looks like you got gangbanged by Crayola.

Hehe, not attractive^__^

#1. Illusion: Plumper, Fuller, Beautiful Lashes.
beautiful mascara

You don't need to splurge on a $25 mascara, any sample sized mascara or drugstore mascara will do! 

Video by user: Lancomeworldwide.
This video provides an excellent tip on how to achieve the lashes that you are dying for! I do mine slightly differently, but I'll save that for another video that I will do soon. 

*Tip*Black mascara works best for an illusion of bigger lashes. Be careful not to make it look messy and untidy.






#2. Taller and higher nose

Video by user: Bubzbeauty
Bubz will show you have to achieve nose contouring! I found that her video was the most helpful than a bunch of other ones. Also, I would make a video, but unfortunately...SHINGLES!

*Tip* Don't use too dark of a shade; it will end up looking scary and fake.


#3 Higher Cheekbones

By user: WatchMojo

( I have nothing to say about this) I do not contour my nose or cheeks F.Y.I




HOW TO CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT YOUR FACE



This is a really great video by bubzbeauty showing how to contour and highlight your face!


Until next time(:






2 comments: