Monday, February 28, 2011

Get ready for youtube!!!

Hey everyone! So, in the summer I will be most likely doing youtube videos. I have my channel set up: youtube.com/heylovemelyssa. Subscribe in advance? I'm so excited to help any viewer enhance themselves and learn how to care for their appearance, and skin! I was going to do one during break, but as you may already know, I had shingles last month and the scar is still on my face which wouldn't look so good on camera, but hopefully in the summer it is gone by then!

TTYL(:

3 comments:

  1. I woudldddd likeee to have you on youtube!!! SUBSCRIBEEEE me at youtube.com/gingerbabbymakeupxo21

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be sooo cool if you did. I really like your tips and advice LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was (not) stalking your channel, and wow! You have 300+ viewers on your first day! That is so cool! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete